The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Scottsdale residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar North Scottsdale Today!
More From Jaguar North Scottsdale
For drivers in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley wanting a luxury sports car with plenty of personality, and customization options for every style, explore the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar North Scottsdale. With five trim levels and a choice of coupe or convertible body style at each level, the Jaguar F-TYPE has what you are looking for–learn more below,…
If you are eyeing a new Jaguar F-PACE SUV for your Scottsdale trips and commutes, you might be asking, “how much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow?” The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,290 pounds. Find out more about the F-PACE engine options that make this towing capacity possible, and features that make for…
What is instinctive AWD? Scottsdale drivers who want the peace of mind that comes from an all-wheel drive system should check out the innovation that Jaguar has in store. Learn more with Jaguar North Scottsdale below, and contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to schedule a test drive and experience this system in action! Learn More Jaguar…