The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Scottsdale residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar North Scottsdale Today!
More From Jaguar North Scottsdale
Scottsdale drivers searching for real luxury in a sedan know to turn to Jaguar, and those on the hunt for a lushly-appointed full-size model will have a hard time passing over the Jaguar XJ–and it’s not hard to see why. The six Jaguar XJ configurations can be a lot to sort through for the uninitiated,…
Scottsdale drivers who want to upgrade to a luxury sport sedan should take a look at the 2020 Jaguar XE. Newly redesigned and loaded with amenities, the new XE includes a 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, split-folding rear seats for extra cargo space, and an array of safety…
The all-electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE is in a league of its own, and over the past few years, it’s proven itself time and time again in the eyes of Scottsdale-area drivers. Although any Jaguar I-PACE model has the power to go head-to-head with rivals like the Tesla Model X, reviewing the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations…