The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Scottsdale residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar North Scottsdale Today!
More From Jaguar North Scottsdale
The 2019 Jaguar XJ price starts at $76,000* MSRP and offers six different trim levels for Scottsdale drivers to choose from, including the option of a standard wheelbase or a long wheelbase for more legroom. Learn more about the Jaguar XJ price options at Jaguar North Scottsdale, then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer for a test…
If you are looking for your next luxury compact SUV in Scottsdale, explore the 2019 Jaguar E-PACE at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Find out more about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, convenience, and luxury that awaits in the interior. Then contact us for a test drive and see it all for yourself! Jaguar E-PACE Interior Features If you opt for the…
Starting at $36,995 MSRP, the 2019 Jaguar XE is a luxurious sports sedan that doesn’t skimp on interior amenities. The cabin of the XE sedan is full of features at every trim level that will enhance your Paradise Valley drives. Explore the latest features in passenger comfort as well as advanced tech when you see the…