15 Best Things to Do in Phoenix, AZ
Looking for things to do in Phoenix? Whether you’re just passing through or have an Arizona bucket list, you’ll have plenty of activities to do and sights to see. Check out this list of the 15 best things to do in Phoenix, AZ.
A Multitude of Things to Do
No matter if you like indoor or outdoor activities, history or contemporary, sports or leisure, you’ll find that there are many Phoenix, Arizona activities you can take part in.
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour: Enjoy a helicopter ride over cities like Scottsdale and end at the Grand Canyon to see it from a unique point of view.
- Musical Instrument Museum: There are many museums and galleries in Arizona, but the Musical Instrument Museum is one of the most popular.
- Desert Botanical Garden: Enjoy 140 acres of botanical gardens in Papago Park at the Desert Botanical Garden, with impressive views and unique flowers and greenery.
- Chase Field: Home to the Arizona Diamondbacks, you can head to Chase Field for a game during regular season or maybe catch a glimpse of Spring Training.
- Phoenix Open: There’s a lot of golf in Arizona, and the Phoenix Open is one of the most popular attractions for residents and visitors to enjoy.
- Apache Trail: The Apache Trail offers a great scenic drive or a nice hiking trail for those looking for adventure.
- Dolphinaris Arizona: Interact with dolphins and take advantage of a unique opportunity with Dolphinaris Arizona.
- Carnival of Illusion: Head to Carnival of Illusion for an evening of magic, mystery, and more.
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park: Bring the kiddos to Enchanted Island Amusement Park for a day of splash pads, train rides, paddle boats, and more.
- Phoenix Zoo: Open year round and a quick drive from Paradise Valley, Phoenix Zoo is home to plenty of animals for you and your family to enjoy seeing.
- Japanese Friendship Garden: The Japanese Friendship Garden includes 3.5 acres and offers a tea garden and tea house for visitors to enjoy.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival: The Arizona Renaissance Festival is a Renaissance-themed event that will bring you back in time.
- Goldfield Ghost Town: A reconstructed 1890s town will be found when you step into Goldfield Ghost Town.
- Dolly Steamboat: Take in all the glorious sights of the Phoenix, Arizona area when you step aboard the Dolly Steamboat.
- Wrigley Mansion: Built in 1929, you can either take a tour of the Wrigley Mansion, hold special events in the space, or enjoy a fine dining experience.
Visit Jaguar North Scottsdale today!
If you’re looking for the right vehicle to get you to and from all these places, visit Jaguar North Scottsdale and see our vehicles or learn more about our Jaguar InControl Apps™ feature.
Explore More from Jaguar North Scottsdale
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows up to five passengers to travel comfortably. With two spacious and well-appointed rows to spread out in, you’ll love the time you spend inside of this luxury SUV’s cabin! Interested in the latest high-end comfort features? What about the Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions? Find out exactly what to…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is a stylish sports car that starts at $61,600 MSRP, with sport-style front seats in premium leather, a choice of coupe and convertible body styles, and plenty of convenient technologies. Take a closer look at the carefully-crafted Jaguar F-TYPE interior at Jaguar North Scottsdale near Paradise Valley. When you are ready to experience the…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE starts at $69,500 MSRP for the entry-level S. Upgrading to the range-topping First Edition costs $85,900 MSRP. Of course, you’ll enjoy over 230 miles of range on a full charge with all configurations, plus luxury features that build as you upgrade. Learn more about price points of the new Jaguar I-PACE…