15 Best Things to Do in Phoenix, AZ
Looking for things to do in Phoenix? Whether you’re just passing through or have an Arizona bucket list, you’ll have plenty of activities to do and sights to see. Check out this list of the 15 best things to do in Phoenix, AZ.
A Multitude of Things to Do
No matter if you like indoor or outdoor activities, history or contemporary, sports or leisure, you’ll find that there are many Phoenix, Arizona activities you can take part in.
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour: Enjoy a helicopter ride over cities like Scottsdale and end at the Grand Canyon to see it from a unique point of view.
- Musical Instrument Museum: There are many museums and galleries in Arizona, but the Musical Instrument Museum is one of the most popular.
- Desert Botanical Garden: Enjoy 140 acres of botanical gardens in Papago Park at the Desert Botanical Garden, with impressive views and unique flowers and greenery.
- Chase Field: Home to the Arizona Diamondbacks, you can head to Chase Field for a game during regular season or maybe catch a glimpse of Spring Training.
- Phoenix Open: There’s a lot of golf in Arizona, and the Phoenix Open is one of the most popular attractions for residents and visitors to enjoy.
- Apache Trail: The Apache Trail offers a great scenic drive or a nice hiking trail for those looking for adventure.
- Dolphinaris Arizona: Interact with dolphins and take advantage of a unique opportunity with Dolphinaris Arizona.
- Carnival of Illusion: Head to Carnival of Illusion for an evening of magic, mystery, and more.
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park: Bring the kiddos to Enchanted Island Amusement Park for a day of splash pads, train rides, paddle boats, and more.
- Phoenix Zoo: Open year round and a quick drive from Paradise Valley, Phoenix Zoo is home to plenty of animals for you and your family to enjoy seeing.
- Japanese Friendship Garden: The Japanese Friendship Garden includes 3.5 acres and offers a tea garden and tea house for visitors to enjoy.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival: The Arizona Renaissance Festival is a Renaissance-themed event that will bring you back in time.
- Goldfield Ghost Town: A reconstructed 1890s town will be found when you step into Goldfield Ghost Town.
- Dolly Steamboat: Take in all the glorious sights of the Phoenix, Arizona area when you step aboard the Dolly Steamboat.
- Wrigley Mansion: Built in 1929, you can either take a tour of the Wrigley Mansion, hold special events in the space, or enjoy a fine dining experience.
Visit Jaguar North Scottsdale today!
If you’re looking for the right vehicle to get you to and from all these places, visit Jaguar North Scottsdale and see our vehicles or learn more about our Jaguar InControl Apps™ feature.
Explore More from Jaguar North Scottsdale
The 2019 Jaguar XJ price starts at $76,000* MSRP and offers six different trim levels for Scottsdale drivers to choose from, including the option of a standard wheelbase or a long wheelbase for more legroom. Learn more about the Jaguar XJ price options at Jaguar North Scottsdale, then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer for a test…
If you are looking for your next luxury compact SUV in Scottsdale, explore the 2019 Jaguar E-PACE at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Find out more about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, convenience, and luxury that awaits in the interior. Then contact us for a test drive and see it all for yourself! Jaguar E-PACE Interior Features If you opt for the…
Starting at $36,995 MSRP, the 2019 Jaguar XE is a luxurious sports sedan that doesn’t skimp on interior amenities. The cabin of the XE sedan is full of features at every trim level that will enhance your Paradise Valley drives. Explore the latest features in passenger comfort as well as advanced tech when you see the…