New Jaguar F-TYPE for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
As you research your Jaguar vehicle options, make sure to keep the new Jaguar F-TYPE at the top of your list, especially if you want to make an impression and experience serious thrills around Paradise Valley. Not only can you decide whether you want a coupe or convertible body style, but you also have the opportunity to completely customize your performance and cabin. Find your new Jaguar F-TYPE today within the inventory at Jaguar North Scottsdale, and then head to the dealership for a test drive!
2 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (855) 559-3222 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 60 month term, 3.9% interest and 20% downpayment.
About the New Jaguar F-TYPE
The new Jaguar F-TYPE has already made quite the impression on automotive experts and daily drivers alike, thanks to:
- Active Sport Exhaust and Active Bypass Valves for a distinct, race-car inspired sound
- A range of engines leading up to a supercharged 5.0L V8 rated at 575 hp
- Ultimate connectivity with Jaguar InControl Touch Pro infotainment and Jaguar InControl Remote, which grants access to your car from your smartphone
- Luxuries including Configurable Lighting with color choices of Phosphor Blue, Pale Blue, White, Coral, or Red to suit your mood
- Up to 14 cubic feet for cargo in the trunk
Want to learn more about the Jaguar F-TYPE? Specifically how it compares to the competition? See how the Jaguar F-TYPE compares to the Porsche Boxster.