Jaguar vs. Audi: Which Brand is Better?
If you’re comparing Jaguar vs. Audi, you might be tempted to dive right into specific head-to-head match-ups in the segments that matter most to you. However, it’s important to point out that no Audi vehicle can match the advantages offered by Jaguar as a brand.
If warranty coverage and complimentary maintenance are important to you, you’ll be much happier behind the wheel of a Jaguar. What’s more, once you do start looking into one-on-one comparisons, you’ll also find that Jaguar models easily exceed the standards set by their rivals. We’ve covered everything you need to know!
Jaguar vs. Audi: Coverage on New Vehicles
Compared to Audi, Jaguar offers a stronger new vehicle warranty, a longer period of complimentary roadside assistance, and a much longer complimentary maintenance term. Here’s how they measure up:
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty: Jaguar has confidence in their vehicles, and they back them up with a 5-year, 60,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Audi only offers a 4-year, 50,000-mile NVLW.
- Roadside Assistance: With either brand, complimentary roadside assistance coverage lasts just as long as their respective new vehicle warranties. That’s another way of saying that only Jaguar will have your back during your fifth year behind the wheel.
- Complimentary Maintenance: With a new Audi, you can expect to spend hundreds, if not thousands, on maintenance over the first five years. Although the brand used to offer complimentary maintenance, it no longer does so. Jaguar EliteCare covers all of your regularly scheduled maintenance needs for up to five years or 60,000 miles.
If you like the sound of these advantages, continue your research by comparing Jaguar vs. BMW or Jaguar vs. Mercedes-Benz. You’ll find that Jaguar maintains a competitive edge no matter which automakers are competing.
Jaguar vs. Audi: Certified Pre-Owned Programs
The Jaguar Approved CPO Program is one of the best you’ll find with any luxury brand. Here’s why:
- Both Jaguar and Audi only certify vehicles with fewer than 60,000 miles, and fewer than five years on the road.
- This similarity belies a significant difference in their coverage. Jaguar protects its CPO vehicles with a warranty that lasts for up to seven years or 100,000 miles in total.
- With a certified pre-owned Audi, you’ll enjoy whatever remains of the NVLW, plus up to 12 months of additional CPO coverage. If the NVLW is expired at the time of your purchase, that coverage starts immediately.
So, what does this difference actually mean in practice? Only Jaguar lets you enjoy CPO warranty coverage for up to two years after the normal expiration of your NVLW.
Jaguar vs. Audi: Popular Model Comparisons
Now, which lineup has more to offer performance enthusiasts in Scottsdale and Phoenix? Audi puts up a good fight, but Jaguar excels in some of the most competitive segments:
- Jaguar I-PACE vs. Audi e-tron – In a recent I-PACE vs. e-tron comparison, we showed that the I-PACE offers superior performance, a longer range, and better MPGe. It also offers more standard luxury features, so it easily stands out in the all-electric marketplace.
- Jaguar F-PACE vs. Audi Q5 – The F-PACE offers many more engine options than the Q5, and as a result, it’s available with much higher quotients of horsepower and torque. Historically, it’s also offered more standard features.
- Jaguar XF vs. Audi A4 – The XF and the A4 cost about the same, the XF offers more power, better fuel economy, and more rear legroom. Although Jaguar XF vs. Audi A6 is a closer match-up, the A6 starts with a much higher price tag than its rival from Jaguar.
Start Your Adventure in a New or Pre-Owned Jaguar Today!
If you’re located in Phoenix or Peoria, our dealership is your source for the full range of new Jaguar models. We offer plenty of CPO Jaguar vehicles, too, so you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for when you step into our virtual showroom. Contact us today to set up a test drive at your convenience!