2019 Jaguar F-TYPE vs. 2016 Porsche Boxster
Looking for a sporty convertible or coupe to get around Phoenix? The 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE or the 2016 Porsche Boxster should do the trick. Between the two, though, the F-TYPE:
- Churns out 31 more hp and 89 more lb-ft of torque from its base engine
- Achieves superior fuel economy in the city
- Holds 1.6 more gallons of gas in the fuel tank
The 2016 Porsche Boxster has an introductory engine that is larger than that of the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE, but the F-TYPE still generates more power.
- F-TYPE: The introductory 2.0L turbocharged inline-four produces 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. The final powertrain in the lineup is a 5.0L supercharged V8 that makes 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
- Boxster: The base 2.7L flat-six engine puts out 265 hp and 207 lb-ft of torque. At the top of the lineup is a 3.8L flat-six that makes only 375 hp and 309 lb-ft of torque.
Not only does the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE outperform the 2016 Porsche Boxster, but it also boasts better fuel economy returns on city streets of Peoria.
- F-TYPE: EPA-estimated 23 mpg city**
- Boxster: EPA-estimated 20 mpg city
Connect with Jaguar North Scottsdale to Learn More
Connect with Jaguar North Scottsdale in Phoenix to learn more about the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE, including its price by trim level and what’s in store with each model.
New F-TYPE Inventory
Vehicle shown is for illustrative purposes only.
Vehicle in transit.
*2018 model pictured.
**All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.