2018 Jaguar F-TYPE vs. 2018 Audi TT
If you’re looking for a sports car in which you can cruise through Scottsdale, consider either the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE or the 2018 Audi TT. In comparison, the F-TYPE:
- Provides one more year and 10,000 more miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage, as well as an additional year of roadside assistance
- Generates 76 more hp and 37 more hp from its introductory inline-four engine
- Offers more engine choices
- Has a fuel tank that holds 4 more gallons of gas
More Performance Power
From the start, the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE outperforms the 2018 Audi TT when it comes to performance options.
- Inline-Four Engines: The F-TYPE delivers 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque via an eight-speed automatic, as compared to the Audi TT who generates 220 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque via a six-speed automated manual.
- Additional Options: The F-TYPE also has a supercharged 3.0L V6 on offer that produces up to 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque, as well as a supercharged 5.0L V8 that can make up to 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile, the Audi TT has no further engine choices.
Test Drive the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar North Scottsdale
Get behind the wheel of the 2018 Jaguar F-TYPE when you schedule a test drive or finance with us at Jaguar North Scottsdale!