2020 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2019 Audi Q5
247 hp 2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder
8-speed shiftable automatic
Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up)
If you are in Scottsdale or Phoenix searching for a luxury SUV with a standard all-wheel drive system and split-folding rear seats, take a look at the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE and the 2019 Audi Q5. Take a closer look at engines, interiors, and tech to choose your favorite, then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer for a test drive!
Q5 of F-PACE: Engine Options
The Jaguar F-PACE comes with four engine options available across various trim levels, so you can find your favorite configuration.
- 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 269 lb-ft of torque and 22/27 city/hwy mpg
- 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine — 295 lb-ft of torque and 22/27 city/hwy mpg
- 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine — 332 lb-ft of torque and 18/23 city/hwy mpg
- 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine — 502 lb-ft of torque and 16/21 city/hwy/hwy mpg
If you choose the Audi Q5 you’ll get a similar engine to the F-PACE base trim, but no other engine options on other trims.
- 248 hp 2.0L 4-cylinder engine — 273 lb-ft of torque and 22/27 city/hwy mpg
Q5 of F-PACE: Interior Space
Whether you choose the Jaguar F-PACE or the Audi Q5, you can enjoy standard split-folding rear seats, but the F-PACE gives you more cargo space:
- The Jaguar F-PACE offers 33.5 cubic feet of cargo space and 63.5 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down. The standard sliding panoramic roof increases the airy cabin feeling.
- The Audi Q5 provides 25.1 cubic feet of cargo space and 53.1 cubic feet with the rear seats down, as well as an optional sunroof for an upgrade.
Hoping to stay more organized? A few carefully-selected Jaguar F-PACE accessories will help to turn your interior into an oasis.
Q5 of F-PACE: Technology & Safety
Each luxury SUV had excellent technology and safety features for more connected and confident drives around Phoenix and Arrowhead, but the F-PACE will get more roadside assistance coverage with the Jaguar EliteCare warranty.
Standard Jaguar F-PACE Features
- 380W Meridian™ Sound System for a concert-like experience on the go
- Jaguar InControl® with an intuitive Touch Pro™ 10-inch touch screen
- Remote & Protect® for assistance on the road and remote vehicle control
- Front and rear parking aids, Lane Keep Assist, and Driver Condition Monitor
- 5 years/60,000 miles of Roadside Assistance, with 5 years/60,000 miles powertrain warranty
Standard Audi Q5 Features
- Audi smartphone interface with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Rearview camera with Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® city
- Audi ConnectCARE
- 4 years/unlimited miles of Roadside Assistance, with 4 years/50,000 miles powertrain warranty
Explore Jaguar North Scottsdale Today
If you’ve decided that the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is for you, browse our inventory to find a new F-PACE for sale or for lease in the Peoria area! While you’re at it, make sure to check out the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color options.