2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Starting at an MSRP of only $61,600 MSRP, the exquisite 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE provides unsurpassable comfort in both the coupe and convertible body styles, along with best-in-class technology features. Explore the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior online with our team, and get up close and personal with the Jaguar F-TYPE design at our dealership. Let’s get you into the sports car of your dreams today!
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
There’s nothing quite like the Jaguar F-TYPE interior, and it’s due mainly to the extraordinary Jaguar F-TYPE design. For example:
- Audio System – The Jaguar F-TYPE interior comes standard with a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 14 strategically placed speakers sure to make you feel like you’re at a live concert in Scottsdale. You can also opt for the available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System with subwoofers.
- Infotainment – You’ll enjoy the standard high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro, and the 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™, and more!
- Lighting — When you push the start button in the Jaguar F-TYPE interior, it lights up from the console. The available ambient configurable lighting feature offers a host of color choices, including pale blue, white, coral, or red. If you activate the Dynamic driving mode, the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console turn red to set the mood.
- Seating– The two-passenger Jaguar F-TYPE interior features cozy premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. Light magnesium construction reduces vehicle weight and offers more lateral support for cornering around Phoenix. You also get standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, and you can add seating ventilation if so desired.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
Are you wondering about the Jaguar F-TYPE dimensions? This sports car might be sleek and agile, but that doesn’t mean it will leave you feeling cramped or constrained on the highways near Peoria:
- Cargo Space — 11.87 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk of the coupe, or 5.67 cubic feet in the trunk of the convertible.
- Passenger Space – Seating for two passengers, with 42.83 inches of legroom in both the coupe and convertible models. The coupe provides 36.82 inches of headroom, while the convertible provides 36.97 inches of headroom when the top is up.
Test Drive a Jaguar F-TYPE Today in Phoenix!
By now, you’re probably ready to experience the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE design in person. If so, browse our extensive inventory to find a new Jaguar F-TYPE that fits your budget and lifestyle. Call us to schedule a test drive or complete your financing application to get the process started. What are you waiting for? Contact us today!
More from Jaguar North Scottsdale
When you are looking for a 2021 Jaguar F-PACE, you are looking for style and class. You can add a little personal touch or a lot if you want for your F-PACE. The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE colors do not let you down. You have close to thirty paint colors to choose from and various interior…
Performance enthusiasts in Phoenix and Peoria know that the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE is one of a kind, but with several engines and trim levels to choose from, it might be difficult to find the option that feels just right. We’ve put together an overview of what’s available with each of the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE configurations,…
You know that the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE is a real high-performance vehicle, an SUV that lives up to everything you love about the Jaguar heritage. But what can you expect from the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior? With two spacious rows of seating, an accommodating cargo area, and features that often feel years ahead of the…