2021 Jaguar F-PACE Reviews
Even if you already appreciate the look and feel of the new Jaguar F-PACE, you’ll find even more to love when you check out the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE reviews! Trusted industry experts at Edmunds, Motor Trend, and the U.S. News all found plenty of reasons to get excited about the updates that have been introduced for model-year 2021. If you’re looking for an SUV with more to offer, you’ve come to the right place.
Jaguar F-PACE Infotainment Reviews
You’ll interact with your vehicle’s infotainment system every time you head out on the roads of Scottsdale and Phoenix, so it needs to deliver a crisp, responsive, and intuitive experience. Especially after this year’s updates, the F-PACE does not disappoint:
- Edmunds: “Also new is Jaguar’s Pivi Pro infotainment system. Pivi Pro features an 11.4-inch curved touchscreen and promises quicker responses and improved graphics over the previous system. It can also support over-the-air software updates.”
- U.S. News: “For 2021, the F-PACE gets Jaguar’s new Pivi infotainment system, replacing the old TouchPro interface. The new system is more modern, intuitive, and user-friendly. The touch screen has sharp graphics and easily navigable menu layouts, and the display and physical controls are within easy reach of the driver’s seat.”
- Motor Trend: “… buyers should be excited about the 2021 F-PACE’s new infotainment system. An 11.4-inch touchscreen display now sits in the Jag’s center console running the automaker’s next-gen infotainment software dubbed Pivi Pro. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard, as is dual smartphone pairing and over-the-air update capabilities. There’s also a newly available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and standard 14-speaker Meridian audio.”
Jaguar F-PACE Price Reviews
What is the price of a Jaguar F-PACE in 2021? A price tag of $49,995 MSRP means that the F-PACE is more expensive than other compact luxury SUVs. However, this is just one small part of the whole story. Here’s what you need to know before you compare offers:
- According to the U.S. News, “There’s a good argument that it’s worth the money.” Their review highlights the fact that the F-PACE is a genuine powerhouse and a true performer. If you decide to pay the Jaguar F-PACE price, you can rest assured that you’ll get what you pay for.
- Writing specifically on the range topping model, the U.S. News notes that “the SVR is a high-performance model, and not every luxury compact SUV offers anything to compete with it.”
- Although the F-PACE is technically a compact vehicle, this statement needs to be qualified. Edmunds writes that “The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE is larger than the typical small SUV but not quite as large as midsize SUVs.” This size advantage helps to explain why it’s priced higher than some of its smaller rivals.
What Else Are the Jaguar F-PACE Reviews Saying?
- U.S. News: “This is one of the most fun-to-drive vehicles in the class. The F-PACE has sharp cornering abilities and exceptionally engaging handling, especially in high-performance trims like the SVR. The entire lineup feels light on its feet and delivers sports-car-like performance. The ride is comfortable as well, and it remains cushioned even over rough pavement.”
- Edmunds: “Encouragingly, the 2021 F-PACE had a significant refresh. It has updated front and rear styling and a significant interior makeover. The cabin materials are noticeably improved, the infotainment system is all-new, and an active noise cancellation system should minimize highway noise inside.”
- Motor Trend: “The F-PACE is now the automaker’s best seller, and if this year’s refresh is any indication, it’s not going anywhere. After a year with the keys to a V-6 F-PACE, our verdict was that its sporty character, knockout design, and handling athleticism overshadow its flaws.”
Test Drive the New Jaguar F-PACE Today!
Now that you’ve had a chance to browse through recent reviews on the F-PACE Jaguar SUV, schedule your test drive at our dealership in Phoenix, AZ! We’re easy to reach from anywhere near Scottsdale or Peoria, and we’ve even made it possible to shop and buy online. Start your adventure today!
More from Jaguar North Scottsdale
Even the most accessible Jaguar F-TYPE now includes a high-powered V8 engine—and that means every 2022 F-TYPE is a Jaguar F-TYPE V8! Explore the specs for both Jaguar F-TYPE engine options below, and then schedule a test drive at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Our new F-TYPE inventory awaits! Apply for FinancingBrowse Our F-TYPE Lease Offers …
Even if you already appreciate the look and feel of the monthly payment? Claim one of our shop and buy online. Start your adventure today! More from Jaguar North Scottsdale
The 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE R goes from 0 to 60 in just 3.5 seconds, and that’s true whether you opt for the coupe or the convertible! Both body styles give you two engines to choose from, along with your choice between rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, but we’re sure that you’ll be impressed with…