2021 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
You know that the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE is a real high-performance vehicle, an SUV that lives up to everything you love about the Jaguar heritage. But what can you expect from the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior? With two spacious rows of seating, an accommodating cargo area, and features that often feel years ahead of the curve, there’s no way around the fact that the F-PACE SUV stands out.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Capacity
The Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity allows you to travel with up to five passengers while leaving plenty of room for your cargo. Of course, when you don’t need the back seat for your traveling companions, you can fold it down to make even more room for equipment. Here, we’ve laid out the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity by the numbers:
- F-PACE Cargo Space: 31.5 cubic feet (Behind 2nd Row) / 69.1 cubic feet (Behind 1st Row)
- F-PACE Legroom: 40.3 inches (1st Row) / 37.2 inches (2nd Row)
- F-PACE Head Room: 39.7 inches (1st Row) / 38.5 inches (2nd Row)
Hoping to travel with a bike, a kayak, or other outdoor equipment? Stay organized and improve your ability to transport cargo by opting for a few of your favorite Jaguar F-PACE accessories! Our parts department can help you find what you’re looking for, and we’re just a short drive from Scottsdale or Peoria.
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Comfort Features
No matter where you find yourself seating in the F-PACE interior, you’re going to have no trouble getting comfortable. Even the most accessible F-PACE trim level comes equipped with each of the following amenities:
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Sliding panoramic roof
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory & lumbar support
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Rearview camera with parking assist
- 40/20/40-split folding second-row seats and powered tailgate
If you do decide to upgrade, you’ll find even more to love. Higher trim levels offer:
- Grained leather upholstery
- Performance leather seats
- Heated and cooled front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Four-zone climate control
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features
Of course, comfort isn’t the only thing that the new Jaguar F-PACE interior does so well. You’ll also receive many of the brands leading technologies, including the following standard and available features:
- Pivi™ comes standard, along with a 11.4-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and voice control.
- A 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System is also standard, but many will want to upgrade to access the 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System instead.
- Jaguar Remote™ App compatibility is standard, too, and this feature makes it easy to benefit from the features of your Jaguar when you’re on the go. You’ll be able to connect a compatible smartphone and access your favorite apps through the vehicle’s touchscreen.
- Head-Up Display technology projects all the information you need directly onto your windshield, so you can keep your focus on the road at all times.
Experience the Jaguar F-PACE Interior for Yourself!
If you’re ready to experience the Jaguar F-PACE interior for yourself, step into our virtual showroom or start exploring our Jaguar F-PACE lease deals online! It’s easy to take the next steps from your home in Peoria or Arrowhead.