2020 Jaguar XE Fuel Economy
If you want the power of a high-octane luxury car with the efficiency of a small sedan, the Jaguar XE lineup will blow you away. The Jaguar XE mpg reaches up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg without sacrificing performance. Want to see how the Jaguar XE can elevate your daily drives throughout Scottsdale and Paradise Valley? Let’s take a closer inspection of the Jaguar XE fuel economy and specs with Jaguar North Scottsdale:
Jaguar XE MPG and Specs
The 2020 Jaguar XE mpg and specs vary depending on which of the trim levels you select. But no matter whether you choose, the standard 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and eight-speed automatic transmission produce a smooth, dynamic ride that showcases what the modern luxury vehicle is all about:
2020 Jaguar XE S
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg with rear-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- 247 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque @ 1,300 rpm
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 6.2 seconds
- Rear-wheel drive standard with optional all-wheel drive
2020 Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- 296 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque @ 1,500 rpm
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds
- All-wheel drive is standard
Jaguar XE Green Features
The Jaguar XE fuel economy may start with the engine, but that’s not all that this vehicle has to offer. The XE price includes plenty of eco-friendly innovations for the Cave Creek roads:
- JaguarDrive Control™: Fine-tune your performance with your choice of multiple driving modes, including Eco mode with green technology.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter: These standard features allow you to set a maximum vehicle speed, which helps avoid energy-consuming braking and accelerating.
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture: Responsive and durable, the light aluminum frame of the Jaguar XE helps reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Aerodynamic Design: Wider and lower in stance than ever before, this aerodynamic design has a drag coefficient as low as Cd 0.27 for optimal efficiency and handling.
Find Your Jaguar XE at Jaguar North Scottsdale
You’ve read all about the Jaguar XE fuel economy, now why not experience the performance for yourself? We’re open in Phoenix, but we also have plenty of online resources to help you explore your options without leaving your living room. Contact us to get started!
More About Jaguar Model Features
If you want the power of a high-octane luxury car with the efficiency of a small sedan, the Jaguar XE lineup will blow you away. The Jaguar XE mpg reaches up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg without sacrificing performance. Want to see how the Jaguar XE can elevate your daily drives throughout…
If you want a midsize sedan that wraps you in luxury, the 2020 Jaguar XF interior will blow you away. This spacious vehicle offers plenty of room for passengers to relax, along with a smart design that maximizes cargo space. It’s no surprise that drivers from Scottsdale to Paradise Valley are raving about the Jaguar XF…
In 2019, the I-PACE proved that it could go head to head with rivals like the Tesla Model X. For 2020, the I-PACE is cementing its status as the world’s premier all-electric luxury SUV. If you’ve come this far, then you already know that the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations offer exceptional performance specs and a…