2020 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is a stylish sports car that starts at $61,600 MSRP, with sport-style front seats in premium leather, a choice of coupe and convertible body styles, and plenty of convenient technologies. Take a closer look at the carefully-crafted Jaguar F-TYPE interior at Jaguar North Scottsdale near Paradise Valley. When you are ready to experience the luxury in person, contact your local authorized %%di_makes retailer to schedule a test drive!
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Features
- Seating — The two-passenger Jaguar F-TYPE interior features premium grained leather sport seats with Suedecloth facings. The light magnesium construction reduces vehicle weight and offers more lateral support when cornering. You can also enjoy standard 12-way power adjustment with memory settings, or add cooled seating.
- Infotainment — The Jaguar F-TYPE comes standard with the high-tech InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system with Navigation Pro. You get a 10-inch touchscreen with a customizable home screen, voice-control abilities, InControl Apps™, Apple CarPlay™, and Android Auto™.
- Audio System — The F-TYPE is standard with a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System, but is available with an 825-wat Meridian™ Surrounds Sound System with subwoofers.
- Driver Controls — The two large analog dials on the dashboard remain true to traditional sports cars. The three-spoke steering wheel has several vehicle controls for effortless operation, and automatic F-TYPE models there are easy-access gear paddles behind the spokes.
- Lighting — When you push the start button, the interior lights up from the console. The available ambient configurable lighting feature offers these color choices: phosphor blue, pale blue, white, coral or red. If you activate the Dynamic driving mode, the lighting around the door grab handles, instrument cluster, and center console turn red.
Jaguar F-TYPE Dimensions
- Cargo Space — Enjoy 14.4 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk. You can also access available features like power trunk open/close with the push of a button.
- Passenger Space — This roadster seats two passengers, with 42.8 inches of legroom and 56.5 inches of shoulder room. In the coupe you get 36.8 inches of headroom, and 37.0 inches of headroom in the convertible with the top up.
Jaguar F-TYPE Special Editions
On certain 2020 F-TYPE trim levels, you can enjoy trim-exclusive Jaguar F-TYPE design features, as well as a choice of coupe and convertible body styles. Below are the four configurations above the base trim level that have special interior details for a unique ride in Scottsdale.
- F-TYPE Checkered Flag — Red seat belts, Checkered Flag carpet mats, Checkered Flag headed steering wheel, red illuminated treadplates, Checkered Flag embossed sport seats
- F-TYPE R-Dynamic — Delta Aluminum center console, R-Dynamic Treadplates
- F-TYPE R — R Performance Seats
- F-TYPE SVR — Heated SVR branded leather steering wheel with aluminum gearshift paddles, Lozenge Quilted Leather SVR performance seats
Explore the Jaguar F-TYPE in Phoenix
When you are ready to take home a stunning and powerful Jaguar model home, browse our inventory to find your favorite new Jaguar F-TYPE for sale, then take a test drive at your local authorized Jaguar retailer near Cave Creek.
More About Jaguar F-TYPE Features
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is a stylish sports car that starts at $61,600 MSRP, with sport-style front seats in premium leather, a choice of coupe and convertible body styles, and plenty of convenient technologies. Take a closer look at the carefully-crafted Jaguar F-TYPE interior at Jaguar North Scottsdale near Paradise Valley. When you are ready to experience the…
For drivers in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley wanting a luxury sports car with plenty of personality, and customization options for every style, explore the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar North Scottsdale. With five trim levels and a choice of coupe or convertible body style at each level, the Jaguar F-TYPE has what you are looking for–learn more below,…