2020 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows up to five passengers to travel comfortably. With two spacious and well-appointed rows to spread out in, you’ll love the time you spend inside of this luxury SUV’s cabin!
Interested in the latest high-end comfort features? What about the Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions? Find out exactly what to expect on your Scottsdale test drive with this short guide from Jaguar North Scottsdale.
Jaguar F-PACE Dimensions: Seating Space and Cargo Volume
The Jaguar F-PACE may be a driver-focused performance SUV, but its expansive cabin will give every passenger something to get excited about. Take a closer look at the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity and dimensions:
- Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
- 5 Passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd)
- 37.8 in. / 37.5 in.
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd)
- 57.7 in. / 55.8 in.
- Leg Room (1st/2nd)
- 40.3 in. / 37.2 in.
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row
- 33.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row
- 55.8 cubic feet
Jaguar F-PACE Seating Features
The Jaguar F-PACE seating features leave nothing to be desired! Even on the base trim, you’ll receive:
- 10-way power front seats with lumbar support
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 40:20:40 flat-folding rear seats
- Sliding panoramic glass roof
Premium synthetic Luxtec upholstery is available right from the start, which grained leather and perforated Windsor leather become available as you upgrade. Sport seats and performance seats are both offered on select trims.
What else can you expect from the higher-end Jaguar F-PACE trims?
- Jaguar F-PACE Heated Seats – Heated front and heated rear outboard seats are optional right from the start. Heated front seats are standard starting on the Prestige trim, while heated rear seats remain optional until you reach Portfolio trim.
- Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats – A ventilated driver seat is optional in the F-PACE, starting in the Prestige trim level. As with your heated rear outboard seats, this upgrade comes standard on the Portfolio trim, and above.
- Jaguar F-PACE Reclining Rear Seats – While the available Sport and Performance seats help to keep you firmly rooted when you’re pulling out all the stops, optional reclining rear seats make it easy to unwind!
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior didn’t change much from 2019, but there are a few new features that are certainly worthy of consideration. For starters, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are now standard across the board! This year, you can also opt to equip ambient interior lighting. New limited edition models, including the F-PACE Checkered Flag and the F-PACE 300 Sport, also offer additional interior touches.
Experience the Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity for Yourself!
Try as we might, there’s no amount of description that could do justice to the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior. If you really want to see what sets this luxurious SUV apart, you’ll need to take it out for a test drive on the roads near Peoria and Arrowhead! Just make sure to check out the Jaguar F-PACE colors before you do!
More About Jaguar F-PACE Features
Even the most accessible Jaguar F-TYPE now includes a high-powered V8 engine—and that means every 2022 F-TYPE is a Jaguar F-TYPE V8! Explore the specs for both Jaguar F-TYPE engine options below, and then schedule a test drive at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Our new F-TYPE inventory awaits! Apply for FinancingBrowse Our F-TYPE Lease Offers …
Even if you already appreciate the look and feel of the monthly payment? Claim one of our shop and buy online. Start your adventure today! More from Jaguar North Scottsdale
The 2022 Jaguar F-TYPE R goes from 0 to 60 in just 3.5 seconds, and that’s true whether you opt for the coupe or the convertible! Both body styles give you two engines to choose from, along with your choice between rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, but we’re sure that you’ll be impressed with…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE has an overall towing capacity of 5,291 pounds, which is quite impressive. Therefore, if you enjoy heading out and towing your camper on the weekends around Scottsdale, this is the perfect vehicle for you! However, if you plan to tow with your F-PACE,…
When you are looking for a 2021 Jaguar F-PACE, you are looking for style and class. You can add a little personal touch or a lot if you want for your F-PACE. The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE colors do not let you down. You have close to thirty paint colors to choose from and various interior…