How Much is the Jaguar I-PACE?
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE starts at $69,500 MSRP for the entry-level S. Upgrading to the range-topping First Edition costs $85,900 MSRP. Of course, you’ll enjoy over 230 miles of range on a full charge with all configurations, plus luxury features that build as you upgrade. Learn more about price points of the new Jaguar I-PACE below!
Jaguar I-PACE MSRP for Each Trim
Which Jaguar I-PACE configuration best suits Scottsdale drivers? It depends on their own needs, so here’s how it breaks down:
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE S AWD: $69,500 MSRP
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE SE AWD: $75,850 MSRP
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE HSE AWD: $80,500 MSRP
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE First Edition AWD: $85,900 MSRP
What Standard Features Do You Get for the Price?
The award-winning 2019 Jaguar I-PACE features are strong across the model lineup, so expect a generous selection of electric performance, interior, and technology amenities for the money. All-wheel drive comes as standard for Paradise Valley drivers, and trim levels include:
- S: 18-inch wheels, adjustable air suspension, parking sensors, low-speed collision mitigation, panoramic roof, power-adjustable front seats, and a Touch Pro® Duo infotainment system with a 10-inch screen and navigation.
- SE: 20-inch wheels, adaptive cruise control, auto-dimming and power-folding side mirrors, leather upholstery, blind-spot monitoring, and high-speed collision mitigation.
- HSE: Unique 20-inch wheels, hands-free liftgate, upgraded leather upholstery, heated rear seats, top-view camera, 15-speaker sound system, upgraded heated and cooled front seats, and steering assist.
- First Edition: Adaptive Surface Response, 4-zone automatic climate control, head-up display, and a heated windshield and washer jets.
Test Drive an Electric Vehicle at Jaguar North Scottsdale
Cave Creek drivers ready to talk through trim levels or schedule a test drive in the Jaguar I-PACE have only to turn to the team here at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Don’t hesitate to ask for more information about the Jaguar I-PACE price, how to take advantage of our current I-PACE offers, or how the I-PACE compares against a Tesla.
More About Jaguar Model Features
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity allows up to five passengers to travel comfortably. With two spacious and well-appointed rows to spread out in, you’ll love the time you spend inside of this luxury SUV’s cabin! Interested in the latest high-end comfort features? What about the Jaguar F-PACE interior dimensions? Find out exactly what to…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is a stylish sports car that starts at $61,600 MSRP, with sport-style front seats in premium leather, a choice of coupe and convertible body styles, and plenty of convenient technologies. Take a closer look at the carefully-crafted Jaguar F-TYPE interior at Jaguar North Scottsdale near Paradise Valley. When you are ready to experience the…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE starts at $69,500 MSRP for the entry-level S. Upgrading to the range-topping First Edition costs $85,900 MSRP. Of course, you’ll enjoy over 230 miles of range on a full charge with all configurations, plus luxury features that build as you upgrade. Learn more about price points of the new Jaguar I-PACE…
For drivers in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley wanting a luxury sports car with plenty of personality, and customization options for every style, explore the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE at Jaguar North Scottsdale. With five trim levels and a choice of coupe or convertible body style at each level, the Jaguar F-TYPE has what you are looking for–learn more below,…
If you are eyeing a new Jaguar F-PACE SUV for your Scottsdale trips and commutes, you might be asking, “how much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow?” The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE has a maximum towing capacity of 5,290 pounds. Find out more about the F-PACE engine options that make this towing capacity possible, and features that make for…