How Much is the Jaguar I-PACE?
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE starts at $69,500 MSRP for the entry-level S. Upgrading to the range-topping First Edition costs $85,900 MSRP. Of course, you’ll enjoy over 230 miles of range on a full charge with all configurations, plus luxury features that build as you upgrade. Learn more about price points of the new Jaguar I-PACE below!
Jaguar I-PACE MSRP for Each Trim
Which Jaguar I-PACE configuration best suits Scottsdale drivers? It depends on their own needs, so here’s how it breaks down:
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE S AWD: $69,500 MSRP
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE SE AWD: $75,850 MSRP
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE HSE AWD: $80,500 MSRP
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE First Edition AWD: $85,900 MSRP
What Standard Features Do You Get for the Price?
The award-winning 2019 Jaguar I-PACE features are strong across the model lineup, so expect a generous selection of electric performance, interior, and technology amenities for the money. All-wheel drive comes as standard for Paradise Valley drivers, and trim levels include:
- S: 18-inch wheels, adjustable air suspension, parking sensors, low-speed collision mitigation, panoramic roof, power-adjustable front seats, and a Touch Pro® Duo infotainment system with a 10-inch screen and navigation.
- SE: 20-inch wheels, adaptive cruise control, auto-dimming and power-folding side mirrors, leather upholstery, blind-spot monitoring, and high-speed collision mitigation.
- HSE: Unique 20-inch wheels, hands-free liftgate, upgraded leather upholstery, heated rear seats, top-view camera, 15-speaker sound system, upgraded heated and cooled front seats, and steering assist.
- First Edition: Adaptive Surface Response, 4-zone automatic climate control, head-up display, and a heated windshield and washer jets.
Test Drive an Electric Vehicle at Jaguar North Scottsdale
Cave Creek drivers ready to talk through trim levels or schedule a test drive in the Jaguar I-PACE have only to turn to the team here at Jaguar North Scottsdale. Don’t hesitate to ask for more information about the Jaguar I-PACE price, how to take advantage of our current I-PACE offers, or how the I-PACE compares against a Tesla.
Considering one of the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations? These models carry over with only small differences in the new year.
More About Jaguar Model Features
Scottsdale drivers searching for real luxury in a sedan know to turn to Jaguar, and those on the hunt for a lushly-appointed full-size model will have a hard time passing over the Jaguar XJ–and it’s not hard to see why. The six Jaguar XJ configurations can be a lot to sort through for the uninitiated,…
Scottsdale drivers who want to upgrade to a luxury sport sedan should take a look at the 2020 Jaguar XE. Newly redesigned and loaded with amenities, the new XE includes a 10-inch Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto, split-folding rear seats for extra cargo space, and an array of safety…
The all-electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE is in a league of its own, and over the past few years, it’s proven itself time and time again in the eyes of Scottsdale-area drivers. Although any Jaguar I-PACE model has the power to go head-to-head with rivals like the Tesla Model X, reviewing the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE R goes 0-60 in just 3.9 seconds. That’s an incredible rate of acceleration, and even other supercars will have a hard time keeping up on the roads near Scottsdale! Of course, if you want to make sure you’ve found the perfect model. You’ll need to explore all of the Jaguar F-TYPE…
Every Jaguar comes well-appointed with performance and luxury features, but you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to make the car a reflection of who you are! Our Jaguar accessories make it even easier to create a unique impression while you drive around Scottsdale or Paradise Valley. Genuine Jaguar OEM accessories allow you to customize the interior and…